ALSCO® Trim Coil
Protecting over 5 Million Homes with Maintenance-Free Beauty
We combine 3105 aluminum alloy with an exclusive finish, Dymalar® 2000, to create easy-to-form, mark and abrasion resistant trim coil. ALSCO Dymalar 2000 trim coil has a rugged, and flexible finish that protects against cracking, chipping and flaking. It’s engineered to withstand the harshest elements for a lifetime of virtually maintenance-free beauty. Over 5 Million families are enjoying homes protected by ALSCO trim coil.
There is an ALSCO trim coil to meet virtually all your needs – no matter the project. Choose from Color Select, Smooth, DuraTex and Heavy Trim Coil in a variety of colors.
|ALSCO TRIM COIL|
|Color Select||Smooth & PVC||350+|
|24″||Smooth PT Plus||18|
- 3105 Aluminum Alloy for corrosion resistance and formability
- Dymalar 2000 finish for superior resistance to marring, abrasion, and flaking
- Exclusively formulated to meet the demands of field forming
- Specially made to trim areas that are not covered by windows, doors, siding and soffit
- Installs flat and crisp
- Virtually maintenance free
- Made in the USA using locally sourced materials
- Earth Friendly – Dedicated to recycling and reducing our carbon footprint